IMU 1.79% 5.7¢ imugene limited

Hey brains trust. I'm struggling with one component of the news...

1. 164 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 163
    Hey brains trust.

I'm struggling with one component of the news release and I'm hoping someone can help me understand. Seriously I'm pretty good on all of the technologies and everything including Azer-cell. And I'm fully supportive of the management And the portfolio product suite that they are building and proving up.

My confusion relates to point 2. And I think it's really just a badly worded press release. However given the current concerns around autologous car t therapies, It's not the way I would have chosen to word point 2.

I'm a long-term investor, research geek and I understand the products pretty well. However I would not have chosen to introduce "potential confusion" amongst investors at this point in time.

"The combination potential of azer-cel and NT-I7 to increase the number and cancer-fighting properties of the patients own T cells during their treatment with azer-cel, will be evaluated in preclinical work. "

The Azer-cell product is an allogenic, off the shelf product. The reference to "cancer-fighting properties of the patients own T cells during their treatment with azer-cel"

Seems to imply an autologous type treatment process (Which sits under a cloud at the moment) and not allogenic, Which was free from any concerns around secondary cancers.

to my mind (as simple as it often is) We should be trumpeting the differences… and safety profiles of allogeneic. Using every opportunity to highlight this difference.

I understand (assume) that the inclusion of NT-I7, allows us to rapidly increase the number of allogenic car t cells along with improving their strengths and cancer fighting abilities. I see it as a powerful adjunct to the base azer-cell product.

I'm just concerned that through poor word choice. We may create a misconception around our Azer-cell product. And have missed an opportunity to trumpet and promote it's safety profile. Instead, even undermined the benefit of the whole collaboration.

Anyway I'm really interested into what everybody thinks. Whether they read it the same way I did, And potentially whether a correction highlighting the differences is worthwhile.

cheers

apo!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
0.001(1.79%)
Mkt cap ! $418.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.7¢ 5.4¢ $461.9K 8.347M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1082545 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 603058 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.