IMU 1.75% 5.6¢ imugene limited

Ann: Imugene and RenovoRx CF33 Virotherapy Delivery Collaboration, page-180

1. 583 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4969

RenovoRxTAMP platform and IMU’s CF33 ...

As Mark Twain once said, after reading his own obituary in a major newspaper ...

“The reports of my death are greatly exaggerated.”

I think you will find that thisis the also the case with the IMU RenovoRx collaboration.

Yes, IMU initially stated news would flow in about 4 months. It is now about 12 months.

For fear of sounding like a broken record ... medical trials can and will take considerable time. When you are working on the cutting edge of science you have to deal with the challenges you do know about, and with the challenges that are unforeseen. This is the reality. There is next to nothing simple about creating better cancer treatments. The challenges in trials of this nature can be almost endless and certainly a list I won’t even begin to compile.

Here's what I do know about ‘the current state of play’ ...

About 6 months ago I wrote to Nick Ede with this question ...

I have been monitoring the progress of the RenovoRx trials as they enter their registration trial in Bile Duct Cancer treatment using their TAMPtech.

1. I was wondering if we (IMU) were still in discussions with RenovoRx regarding a collaboration?

2. Is IMU viewing this as an opportunity in Bile Duct cancer treatment?

3. Would IMU consider using TAMP in the treatment of similar, 'difficult to hit' cancers like pancreatic?

Anyadvice would be most useful.

His response follows ...

Basically, the answer to all your three questions isYES. The collaboration is preclinical at this stage, but as the moons align, the future of course is clinical applications. (my emphasis)

As little as just a month ago the RenovoRx team stated, in an official release ...

Collaboration with Imugene further validates the TAMP platform and will explore expansion of the pipeline with CF33 oncolytic virus therapy for the treatment of difficult-to-access tumors.

So no, it doesn’t appear that this project is dead/shelved or whatever. Not only does it seem to be very much alive but ... the teams are planning to explore further expansions.

If IMU do embark on an expansion with RenovoRx, which appears very possible to me, then they will shout it from the rooftops. In my view, this ongoing collaboration is one of the most exciting IMU is currently undertaking.

As @Taureanbull states above ... It’s those out of the blue announcements that are the most exciting part of being a shareholder here!

Patience grasshopper, patience.

All opinion, as always.

Last edited by Outlander2: Wednesday, 09:57

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
-0.001(1.75%)
Mkt cap ! $407.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.7¢ 5.5¢ $373.6K 6.704M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 170773 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 1389416 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.