IMU 0.00% 5.2¢ imugene limited

Here is what i said yesterdayYou don't raise money when you have...

1. 537 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 277
    Here is what i said yesterday

You don't raise money when you have what they have in the bank unless it's for a very significant reason, and also you don't invest large amounts of capital in a company that is already well funded unless what your investing in has something that has real real potential and you've done some serious due diligence to come to that conclusion.

Here is what I think today :-

The issue price and the options are tough to take but the investors would still have been given a very convincing story to make that investment in this market and in this company. If I had been them I would have made the terms as good as I could get them on the basis that it is ultimately clients money, and I need to give them a reasonable return, but that will only happen if I can see that there is good reason why the money I have invested will result in an increase in the Market Cap

This was not a desperate CR it was planned .....and I expect that the new CFO and the new Non Exec were all part of the deal / presentation, there is more to this raising than we can see right now, but one thing for sure its not going to be negative, well not immediately smile.png

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $382.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.3¢ 5.1¢ $525.2K 10.13M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 92800 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 1045565 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.