IMU 0.00% 5.7¢ imugene limited

I would ask myself if I were LC/PH.......Should we wait until...

1. 288 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 84
    I would ask myself if I were LC/PH.......

Should we wait until the next good announcement to push the share price higher then CR? ----- Definitely we should!!

ok then Is that guarantee the share price will definitely go up while the good news come? ----- Well that part we are not sure especially in the current economic environment....but we did try....In the last 40 days we announced the positive data for PD1vaxx and made progression for our CF33, Vaxinia and the nextHerizon, but the share price went south which also definitely not what we expected.

let's go to HC to find out WHY ----- most of the comments are "good news come share price down", "The trial is too long, such good news can be ignored for now", "Macro economic is bad", "why I would anticipate to the SPP if I can get it cheaper from the market" and many more....it is just too hard to pleased the retail investors....

Ummm how about to announce the commercial deal? ---- Well it is 200% guarantee the share price can be sky rocket but unfortunately it may not happen in the next 12 months.

Over the weekends there are two instos put $80m cash on our table with some T&C (of course!!) like 10% discount and freeoppies, should we accept it?

I think we should!!

Lucky we did, CPI went over the forecast again just now....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $417.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.7¢ 5.8¢ 5.6¢ $1.040M 18.27M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 1917207 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 653942 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.