IMU 0.00% 5.5¢ imugene limited

Ann: Imugene announces clinical milestone for HER-Vaxx, page-213

1. 629 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 132
    Jip seems to have made a few impulsive purchases, possibly at the limit of what they can reasonably afford, but I’m not going to tell anyone not to buy more. We’re all adults.

Having said that, the point made about confirmation bias on HC is a very good one and we all need to be careful not to get carried away, even when something seems like a sure thing. I can remember a couple of speccy stocks in my past that didn’t go as planned - people were posting pics of rocket ships and I was counting my future winnings, as sure as anything that I couldn’t lose. Well, I sold out at a loss (thankfully) and you could now buy my holdings for much, much less than what I paid. I got overexcited and probably overcommitted (although not disastrously). Pity I didn’t put that money in IMU instead.

Now IMU is a much better company fundamentally and I have a lot of confidence that holders will be rewarded, but just be aware that there are no sure things until it actually happens. It can feel like printing free money but that’s when you need to take a step back and ask yourself whether you are being driven too much by emotion and dollar signs.

Best wishes with all of your investments.
    Last edited by StrayCatBlues: 25/04/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $404.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.7¢ 5.5¢ $379.9K 6.840M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 1581916 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 680013 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.