IMU 5.08% 6.2¢ imugene limited

Ann: Imugene Appoints Dr Bradley Glover as COO, page-14

1. 12,536 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3801
    The "COULD" would have been a "Now it is" had he raised at 12c. Hopper had the huge opportunity to invite instos for a last time before a possible run. Imagine 500m shares at 12c, 1/3 of dilution considering 720m shares + oppies, and an instant short squeeze.

Now we hit another low, MacBank could pull the plug at any time and who knows how many will participate in the retail raise and, will the instos who so far just verbally comitted to their obligation really transfer the funds should they haven't done it last week?

That's where my disappointment comes from. All levels at IMU are firing up but the very top is bringing it crashing down. Is he that stupid or is there a hidden agenda to supply friend with cheap shares? And that would have another implication, sometimes stocks won't recover from a too low sp. Let's hope that won't be the case here.

And before I get accused of talking the sp down, YES, I am trading, buying some of my sold ones back. But quite frankly I'd rather had kept them untouched and enjoying the shorters buying 15c right now instead filling my 7.6c order.

I "love" my IMU and hate it when someone hurts it, especially when done by the one who should protect it.

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.2¢
Change
0.003(5.08%)
Mkt cap ! $455.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.8¢ 6.5¢ 5.7¢ $1.751M 28.44M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 660964 6.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.2¢ 549788 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.