ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,920 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 369
    Its a great thing to observe in your investment, when someone with massive credibility (especially in medicine), leaves their job and moves to another (whats the reason). You have to think about the thought process and the potential of leaving something great they already have gained and what they are observing (put in front of them) have greener pastures, or does it. Nothing is certain, or are certain things a no brainer?

Now someone like Dr Marino would only move having done his homework and seeing the greater potential for himself and medicine. Money is yet to be mentioned, however he must of absolutely unequivocally, have seen where Imugene is heading and thats where he is heading also. This is all potentially possible!

Todays Ann;
    Welcoming Dr Marino, Imugene Managing Director and CEO Leslie Chong said: “We look forward to the valuable contribution Dr. Marino will make to advance our important immuno-oncology programs and are very pleased someone with his track record and experience is joining Imugene as Chief Medical Officer.

Great potential again more building blocks for the skyscraper. Leslie Chong and all that were involved all I can say is thanks for your hard work and great strategy.
    Tenacity in the dictionary should read (Imugene)

Just my two bobs worth.......bought more today!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.