IMU 9.26% 5.9¢ imugene limited

My thoughts onlyYou don't engage high caliber world leading...

1. 225 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 935
    My thoughts only
    You don't engage high caliber world leading professionals like this unless the following conditions are met;

1. You have evidence that your product/drug is achieving outstanding results (especially in such early clinical phases)
    2. If I'm one of these world leading professionals I'm not going to put my reputation on the line with a business that's a "dog" -you know what they say about laying with dogs - you get fleas (regardless of the remuneration) they need to believe in the IMU story (personally I would need to be shown results under a confidentiality agreement before making any commitment)
    3. There is a strategic and immediate need for the role (otherwise it's burning cash at these levels of remuneration)

These two appointments today are tier 1 candidate's and would likely have their pick of roles anywhere in the world of Big Pharma, but instead they have chosen our little IMU - I've asked myself why and what I have described above is the only thing that makes sense to me!

I'm sensing good vibes here!

Cheers Capt

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.005(9.26%)
Mkt cap ! $433.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.9¢ 5.3¢ $2.269M 39.79M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 514808 5.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 123957 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.