IMU 0.00% 4.8¢ imugene limited

Well what an interesting week of share price action. For novice...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 170 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 562
    Well what an interesting week of share price action. For novice investors out there don't dismay. I think this is a A typical example of buy the rumour sell the fact. And has no real bearing on the quality of the data that the company released.

As I previously posted Azercel phase 1b is looking stellar, and could very well go the full distance.
    4 patients in. 3 assessed. 2 complete responses and 1 pseudo progression, which has the potential to be upgraded. If so we could be looking at a 100% overall response rate 66% complete response rate.

I believe on the webinar they've mentioned they've now dosed patient 5. Unlike the oncarlytic viruses we are used to with imugene taking seemingly forever to enrol patients and report back data. T cells therapy (Azercel) is very fast acting, with peak action hitting at day 10, and first scan at day 28.

In 28 days the company will have 2 more patients available to assess increasing their data set from 3 to 5. Looking at the above webinar pack it does appear to be managements intent to provide further phase 1b trail update/s in 2024.

3 patients data just isn't going to gain much traction and interest from the stock market and big pharma. But I now have confidence IMU are onto a winning ticket with Azercel. with 15 trial sites they have the ability to enrol patients very quickly, and if we see more complete responses on the next patients in. I am expecting more and fast coming updates from management.

Management need a capital raise of $60M - $80M within the next 6 months to keep this rolling (will see Azercel through to phase 3). Therefore they need to build interest with investors and fast. More Azercel 1b data is their best lever to pull.

3 patients it's really hard to pull any meaningful trend. But we could be sitting on a treatment with a 70% complete response rate in very unwell and sick people who have failed 3-4 previous lines of therapy (including currently approved T cells therapy).

Don't dismay, I feel it's finally time to start getting excited. Get your cash ready for the capital raise. Don't bet your house! Only play with what you can afford to lose. This stock remains extremely high risk return.

In my opinion, not advice. Please do your own research

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $356.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 4.9¢ 4.8¢ $89.37K 1.841M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
64 7236137 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 4409996 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.57pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.