IMU 0.00% 5.4¢ imugene limited

I'm as excited as you Value, plus all other holders who've...

1. 244 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 529
    I'm as excited as you Value, plus all other holders who've finally seen some oxygen today.

You mentioned a few years and $5.-. Both are in my view, very realistic.

However, should a deal or offer present itself- The SP after a trading halt, would see the price multiply (at current levels) should trading ever continue.
    We have showcase seminars, such as this week's in early November. Plus results forthcoming up until next May.

For mine -Those who have been bitten by the decimated SP or object to CR's, I completely understand. I have only recently stocked up again after putting my dummy back in.
    I am fully aware IMU is highly speculative. Thus requiring great results and time to be successful. The desired results are now coming through.

The most likely input retail holders will have in making decisions, with IMU's future could be to accept any offers. I would suggest besides being disruptive to progression. Any moves to remove Senior Management at the forthcoming AGM is a waste of energy. By all means- PLEASE ask the difficult questions- That's what AGMs are for ! Although I'm still big on the stock and all it's potential, management should give some explanations. Whilst things are starting to look up- lets ask those questions, but not cut our noses off to spite our faces !

On a great day for IMU, I hope those who have seen high's of $0.62 will see that price in their rear view mirror, again very soon. For those who have made me aware with your heart breaking posts, Just how destructive cancer is - I hope today's and coming news, gives you increased hope of defeating or just contributing towards seeing cancer obliterated.

Make the most of the good days !

Hang in there and remain patient if you can !

Go IMU !

Not Financial Advice- Opinion's Only- DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.