IMU 3.57% 5.4¢ imugene limited

I’ll be very interested to see the short numbers in 4 days time....

1. 379 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1020
    I’ll be very interested to see the short numbers in 4 days time. There’s been a huge spike in shorts over the last few weeks for seemingly no good reason. If a heap of shorts closed today then you’d have to assume they new the CR was coming and were almost guaranteed a 15% profit plus a great buy in price.

As much as I’m disappointed with the SP I’m in no way any less confident of a great outcome here medium to long term. I believe the results from the MAST trial readout in November will be spectacular and by spectacular I mean numerous complete responses, especially at the latest dose. If it’s working in humans as well ad it does in mice them that simply has to be the case. It either works or it doesn’t and I believe it works.

I also believe there is no way the BOD would have gone ahead with this deal if they weren’t supremely confident in the ability for CF33 ti be a universal platform for treatment of solid tumours. I also believe there are serious discussions going on with various players and this only makes us significantly more valuable. It’s a bold decision from the boat and there must be a very good reason why they pulled the trigger now.

I’m pretty sure all will be forgiven when the results are announced in the next few months and I’m sticking strong.

All IMO. GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
-0.002(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $401.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.7¢ 5.4¢ $1.182M 21.47M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
32 3441484 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 574188 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.