IMU 3.77% 5.5¢ imugene limited

Ann: Imugene completes $35M Placement & Launches c.$30M SPP, page-61

1. 475 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 446
    I have been in this stock since it was 1c and the one constant has been destructive capital raises at times when the share price looked like moving up (and I think it was setting up for that last week). From 1c to 60c and now back to 8c. I've been a believer all the way - but I do hate these capital raises. It's like Management charts the SP and says: "right, the share price is set to run. kill that and dilute the stock base for some added fun".

In terms of the license acquisition, I get how the IP is complementary to IMU's current stuff: if our virus can get targeted expression of CD19 and this licensed tech targets CD19, we have a nice match and great potential. I also get the more advanced stage and the add-on of the lab lease. However, unlike some of the key prior acquisitions, this one has not involved the target taking a position in IMU (unless I missed that). I see that as a significant red flag. I get that there are arguments to the contrary - but money does talk and the level and timing of this cap raise and the nature of the consideration for the acquisition screams that I should not be as confident in IMU's pipeline as I (probably still) am.

I would have loved to see a merger to effect a backdoor US listing - now that would have been great news. Personally, I think the deal that was done is not a great one. I also cannot see how the proposed $3m gift/finders fee is legal, but I guess someone has looked into that.

Unless something odd happens, I would not chuck in money here. But I might buy some oppies when they get dumped in a month or whenever. It's all happened before.....

Anyways, I am still here and I'm not going anywhere. Possibly IMU is not either, though. :-(

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
0.002(3.77%)
Mkt cap ! $396.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.5¢ 5.2¢ $522.4K 9.903M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 159697 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 1535863 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.58pm 13/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.