IMU 0.72% 7.0¢ imugene limited

Hi @Taureanbull reply function not working but thanks for the...

1. 527 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 358

Hi @Taureanbull reply function not working but thanks for the response, and great post.

Fwiw, I agree completely, and believe this is an excellent acquisition and bodes extremely well for both pending CF33 data and the Oncarlytics program.

My sole criticism is this CR. Perhaps they need to raise now for a buffer of funding taking on overheads of the GMP facility and the runway to fast track FDA, however one can only ponder what this acquisition news would have done for the share price had it been framed differently, funded initially from the considerable sum of cash on hand. IMO the SP would be circa 12.5c (up 30% instead of down).

The raise could THEN have been done at a discount to 5 day vwap leading into a TH for CR even a week later, likely 11c or thereabouts. And there shouldn't have been a need to throw free options to sweeten the deal, and certainly not 1:1. Even the 30c raise which included the now infamous IMUOD, was done with 1 option for every 2 shares. And these hypothetical 1:2 IMUOE would have had a 14c or thereabouts strike price.

I'm no expert, but i've worked in and around financial markets my entire career, and that hypothetical deal would have flown, and been fully subscribed by all involved as well as having an vastly different effect on sentiment. They had an ace in the hole yet played their hand extremely poorly. Someone somewhere f*cked up on this, it wasn't LC or YF, but we have to live with it now.

I'll be taking my full allocation in SPP.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.001(0.72%)
Mkt cap ! $508.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.1¢ 6.8¢ $1.108M 15.95M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
38 1203799 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 1792687 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.42pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.0¢
  Change
0.001 ( 1.16 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.9¢ 7.1¢ 6.8¢ 6596314
Last updated 14.55pm 21/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.