IMU 5.56% 5.7¢ imugene limited

Everyone just needs to chilllll. There's been some dilution, but...

1. 282 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 138
    Everyone just needs to chilllll. There's been some dilution, but given the roadmap there was always likely to be another raising at some point down the line anyway. Unless a takeover offer came (which this still doesn't take off the table by the way). But if you bought on the strict, sole basis that it would be taken over then it's a strange approach.

The only difference is this has come from inward demand rather than IMU going looking for supply. if you were IMU would you have done any different? And if so how / what? It's always slightly odd how much a CR fills people with dread, but I suppose it's because a lot of us have held penny dreadfuls where they've come time and again to no good effect - I've held more than my fair share, when the company is adrift and clinging on and the CR is a lifeline.

Remove yourself from that context and contrast it to here. Anything could happen, sure, but they've raised funds from big investors who aren't just regular punters (like me) but rather people who have teams doing DD and scoping potential. I much prefer that it's happened in this way, and without a need. Takes the need for another completely off the table and allows a lot of strategic freedom. If you don't think the team are up to it then I don't know why you'd be holding. Also means I'm less likely to sell relatively newly bought parcels compulsively before CGT discount.

all this to say Gltah, what ever it's going to be it won't be boring. All IMO
    Last edited by Socraticperms: 29/07/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
0.003(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $417.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.8¢ 5.2¢ $2.499M 45.00M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1921794 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 1368288 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.