IMU 9.26% 5.9¢ imugene limited

Ann: Imugene completes $90 M placement and launches $5 M SPP, page-270

1. 563 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1761
    I'm hoping they do four agreements, one with each of the following companies:
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3416/3416347-a724b22e3cfd81f623067dc0a3b559a2.jpg
    They all have a vested interested in seeing onCARlytics succeed. They also have a vested interest in seeing onCARlytics remain only targeting CD19. What's it worth to each of them to have access to a $480 billion dollar market and retain exclusivity to that market for as long as possible. I hope the deal done by Imugene includes an upfront payment, funding for the clinical trials and a share of the sales from each of their drugs when used to treat solid tumours primed by onCARlytics.

Also consider onCARlytics could be on the market within a couple of years because all Imugene likley need to demonstrate is that solid tumour cells do become armed with the CD19 tag and that the CD19 CAR-Ts work against solid tumours armed with the CD19 tag.

(IMU's 10% share of $480b divided by IMU SOI payed out as a dividend multiplied by my share holdings... yeah, I'd be happy with that.)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.