IMU 0.00% 5.1¢ imugene limited

davybabyk:A) OFF TOPIC (NOT IMU related):DO enjoy your travels -...

1. 13,011 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 777
    davybabyk:
    A) OFF TOPIC (NOT IMU related):
    DO enjoy your travels - especially to the places that you FIND 'the most beautiful' ones FULLY. They will form life-time memories that you can enjoy during many, many years to come.
    As an elderly person, I have so many, many fantastic and fond memories from travels - some many decades ago when I was young and going on my own to very memorable sites and even many more enjoyable ones together with my dear wife later on in my life.
    And once this Covid-19 mess will hopefully be over for good, we plan to re-start travelling again to places we still want to visit !

B) ON TOPIC - IMUGENE
    As you correctly do mention, davybabyk, the nice thoughts about Imugene can keep us warm in any temperature in the Northern Hemisphere!

Most certainly for me, among the NICEST thoughts is the one to enjoy the fact that Imugene does already keep a number of Cancer patients ALIVE that would have faced certain death without the treatments this outstanding company provides.

All the best to you, 'davybabyk' ! Travel safely - enjoy your travels fully !!

wasa

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $379.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 5.0¢ $1.098M 21.50M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
97 7481668 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 1703097 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.