IMU 3.39% 5.7¢ imugene limited

Ann: Imugene Corporate Presentation, page-211

1. 1,356 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 545
    "When asked where she sees herself in 3 years, she said likely at another company, potentially at an iteration of Imugene 2.0. I later spoke to LC privately and asked her to clarify. My feeling is she believes CF33 will be licenced out, and that Hervaxx is more likely to be bought outright. I also take her IMU 2.0 comment as the company as we know it partnering with a singular BP company and potentially becoming an additional arm / iteration of the existing company."

Only have to look at Genetech which LC knows well that operates as an independent center within Roche.
    Roche would have to be at the top of the list if they were to offer IMU a similar level of autonomy and independence under the umbrella of the Swiss silverback.

"Hervaxx – LC’s response was a little underwhelming for me here. She implied that all biotech markets are down and that when they pick up again a Hervaxx deal can be on the cards."

This response is consistent with comments made by SYC of PTX who has previously expressed similar responses from interested parties about their OmniCAR platform. In the current climate potential partners have scaled back and are saying we like what we see but just not at this point in time we'll get back to you, keep up the good work.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
-0.002(3.39%)
Mkt cap ! $418.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.0¢ 6.2¢ 5.6¢ $1.863M 31.44M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 214965 5.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 60000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.