IMU 9.26% 5.9¢ imugene limited

Ann: Imugene Corporate Presentation, page-231

1. 363 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 871
    My thoughts since attending Sydney and having a few days to digest and read other investors interpretations of the presentation are that an acquisition or takeover is highly possible and potentially already in play. I'm leaning towards this happening as opposed to a licensing deal/deals at present.

The word acquisition was used numerous times during the presentation and for the first time it was included in a presentation. I'm guessing (pure speculation) that discussions may have been had and BP have said something like, "once you get the data confirmed or achieve a certain milestone we'll talk turkey."

An acquisition I think would be appealing to the directors as it enables them to realise their substantial holdings, something they can't easily do on market. What offer the BOD think is in the best interests of shareholders is anyone's guess but once it's been confirmed that CF33 is working in humans then it would have to be $2 per share ($10 Billion US) surely. If a fast track FDA approval is granted then double or even triple that.

Ultimately shareholders will decide via a vote but if the BOD recommends a certain offer then that will give us a good guide. I can see this happening within the next 6 to 12 months. My personal strategy is to accumulate as much as I reasonably can as I can then wait. I don't think the SP will be allowed to increase significantly anytime soon so plenty of time to buy up. The longer BP wait though the more valuable IMU becomes so there will be a point that they determine to be the sweet spot an then we'll potentially wake up to a TH.

This is all absolutely my opinion and of course DYOR, I'm just trying to follow the science and follow the clues!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.005(9.26%)
Mkt cap ! $433.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.9¢ 5.4¢ $1.489M 25.99M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 35252 5.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 1753430 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.