IMU 0.00% 5.9¢ imugene limited

I will just start of by saying thank you to all for the great...

1. 409 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 744
    I will just start of by saying thank you to all for the great reporting by holders from
    the Sydney and Melbourne presentations.

Melbourne presentation that I attended was top notch, there was a good vib
    in the room and to say Dr Yuman Fong looked confident is a big understatement.
    Let's go back to last year when Dr Yuman Fong came out to Australia for his first
    presentation on the CF33 platform. Back then he stated that he was hopeful that
    the early phase one trails would show safety is no problem, as he mentioned at
    that point himself that its one thing to prove it on rodents but its another thing to
    prove safety on humans. Then came his second visit to Australia earlier this year.
    This time he was very pleased with the safety margin that they had to play with,
    and basically said he had not seen anything like this before, strong words from a
    man of his experience in the field. He also gave us all an indication that the virus
    was behaving exactly like it should and doing its job like it should. Even at this
    extremely low dose.
    This time on his third visit, he is beaming with conference in my opinion. I think
    all that were present at the presentation could see he would love to tell us more, but
    he is restricted because he has to wait for all the data to be collected and then it needs
    to be third party verified.
    Just my gut feel after taking to him with a few others after the presentation is that the
    results are going to be spectacular. I'm say this because he told us in no uncertain terms
    that he is very much convinced that this will go on and be the preferred treatment in
    combination with multiple other approved FDA treatments already on the market and even
    on its own eventually. It is clear in my view that they know the results and that they
    are already in talks with big pharmaceuticals.
    Big pharma are just waiting for more confirmation that everything is A OK, with the
    added data down the track and then its action time, just my opinion.

Also, there has been a little change in there language in regards to acquisitions as
    DickyB has mentioned. It has all been about licencing the IP right across the board
    before this presentation, but if I was to guess, I think they would like to sell of parts
    of the Bcell platform to different parts of the world and then go on and licence the
    CF33 platform to every Tom Dick and Harry so to speak. They could even sell of
    the hole Bcell platform to just one big Pharma. Now wouldn't that be good, sell
    it off and all shareholders would receive a big fat dividend and IMU then go on and be
    a big Pharma themselves with multiple deals across multiple drugs for the CF33
    platform. Big massive dividends for the next 15 years plus.
    All in all, Dr Yuman Fong has basically given us the indication that everything is going to
    plan and the virus is doing as it was designed to do and turn cold tumors into hot tumors
    and then killing of the cancer cells. Yes, that's right we could be seeing CF33 becoming a
    SoC one day, a monumental shift in cancer treatment. A universal platform for tumor
    targeting and killing, as Yuman has mentioned many times, not as far fetched as you think.
    As for the CEO and Managing Director Leslie Chong saying she would probably be
    elsewhere in three years time. Well if that's not a give away that they are heavily in
    talks with big Pharama I don't know what is. I think what she is insinuating there is
    that in three years time her job will be finished, all acquisitions of IP completed
    and CF33 multiple licencing completed.
    Then we shareholders site back and watch the big bucks come in with dividends,
    and the best part of it all is that in some small way all shareholders have played a little part
    in saving so many lives around the world. That would be a really beautiful thing would it not?
    God bless them all in there fight against this shocking thing called cancer.
    This is just my opinion and not investment advice.
    GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $431.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.9¢ 5.9¢ 5.6¢ $1.037M 17.94M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1882949 5.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 399643 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.