IMU 9.26% 5.9¢ imugene limited

Ann: Imugene Corporate Presentation, page-58

1. 1,128 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1057
    Attended today, and the presentation was excellent - I thought they all seemed pretty upbeat - Leslie was cracking jokes, I don't think you could say that she had a negative vibe at all. She didn't go into expansive detail in all the questions she was asked but so what.

Yuman was a gentleman as always, I'm paraphrasing as I didn't record it, but he said things like 'I think we may have cured cancer' - 'we are now seeing in humans what we saw in the lab and in mice'. He was very positive - the man is a class act all the way. He did mention that they had just been booked this week for an upcoming conference where they were to present some added read-out data from one of the CF33 trials.

Hervaxx needs more data; competitors have been presenting data on similar therapies and their data is comparable with the data from Hervaxx. Leslie said they still believe they have a better safety profile, and hopefully, more data will see them move ahead of the competition but they aren't the only show in town. By no means dead at all.

I think people need to be really cautious about how much time they spend on the threads here; so much negativity; if you are going to swim in the muck with the lowlifes, you might end up smelling a little. And if you were one of the ones who bought over 50c into a bio company in Australia with no revenue, good data (but not earth-shattering) and an MC in the multiple billions - then I think you just need to own your decision to buy at that price and stop blaming the company for your own error in making what could only be described as a very optimistic purchase in a company that had clearly got a little ahead of itself in MC.

I enjoyed today, I'm glad I attended.

Good luck all
    Last edited by djkencloud: 20/07/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.005(9.26%)
Mkt cap ! $433.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.9¢ 5.4¢ $1.489M 25.99M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 35252 5.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 1753430 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.