IMU 5.77% 5.5¢ imugene limited

Ann: Imugene Corporate Presentation, page-82

1. 31 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    I was there also today and the event definitely had a different feel to the last. They only let us in minutes before it started whereas last time we were in the room and two wines deep before it started. The feel I got was very confident but not as excited as last time (maybe the excitement has moved on for them on what they know)

Paul spoke first briefly about the "Elephant in the room" share price. he said he gets a lot of emails with theories and from what they can see looking at the share register it does not correlate. simply can't explain it other than the macro market in Bio at the moment. Leslie then spoke briefly and introduced the Professor with an into that I never knew. Yuman has written or edited 22 text books, over 1000 journal articles and has been cited more than 90,000. I felt like giving a round of applause at this time, what a legendary bloke.

Yuman spoke about the first OV T-vec and how long it took to create and the fear in the industry of creating a virus that was not good. He still seems to be proud of the virus he created and told us how he did it. Maybe this method was spoken about freely now they the US patent is in place.

I felt the presentation went into more detail for a none scientific person to understand on the journey to today. He spoke again of the speed of the Vaxinia trial and said at some point "I think we have done that" referring to the creation of a virus that kills cancer. He explained the off target problem with previous treatments. and how sometimes only part of the cancer may express the right protein or cell to kill and other parts of the tumour may be in affected.

Leslie then spoke again about the next 12 months and the key value inflection points. I thought a bit more detail on this could have been given and a few seconds on the value realisation slide, suggesting that Monil is in discussions. This is where Monil stepped in again and suggested he is currently in talks and as soon as a feel is done we will know.

Leslie mentioned during the questions that a lot of them (team IMU) have relationships with "Big Pharma" and they know what we are doing but wants to wait for the rig HR data to get the most value for IMU.

I felt that maybe they looked at the attendees shareholding before confirming attendance this time. as the last event had a completely different feel to it. Did anyone request attendance and not get a ticket?

I decently felt it to be a privilege to be in the same room as Yuman, he seems to be such a nice person and clever as F$@&.

will be interesting to hear the Melbourne comments.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
0.003(5.77%)
Mkt cap ! $404.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.7¢ 5.2¢ $802.5K 14.79M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 348447 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 1214875 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.