IMU 3.28% 5.9¢ imugene limited

Hi @Greevas you are correct on Hervaxx. "...the Asian market is...

1. 520 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68
    Hi @Greevas you are correct on Hervaxx. "...the Asian market is where this can be licensed out." LC. Companies have approached IMU regarding Gastric cancers.
    A question from the back re a bit more positivity from the commercial side illicited LC to say IMU are working hard on the commercial aspect.Y

Re competition from other co's, LC said she "...rejoiced in the successof other co's as it means good news for IMU..." due to increasing exposure to the sector.
    YF re trials "...it is really moving along very fast." "I don't think we will go to maximum tolerability dose, we don't need to."
    YF said he was surprised PH and LC were raising so much money and asked them as much. He said now he understands as there is such a long runway of cash for trials. (10 qrts by my guess from 4C yesterday) "We are going to be able to get the job done because Paul and Leslie raised all those funds. I am so thankful they did that." (I like it when YF speaks, no bs, just straight talk!)
    "2019 until now, third trial is quite remarkable!"

I've spent a lifetime working in products with a ten year return on investment, so I am vey happy with last night's Melb presso. This is not a hit and giggle business but the rewards will be huge. Those complaining about the share price (4 yrs since YF joined IMU) are investing in the wrong game and should consider their options. Sell me your shares or just trade it and be happy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
-0.002(3.28%)
Mkt cap ! $431.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.2¢ 6.4¢ 5.9¢ $919.2K 15.26M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 899777 5.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 110472 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.9¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 4.53 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.2¢ 6.4¢ 5.9¢ 5930301
Last updated 15.58pm 06/06/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.