IMU 5.08% 5.6¢ imugene limited

Thanks for your posts Watmighthavben, A serious boost in...

1. 282 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 624
    Thanks for your posts Watmighthavben,
    A serious boost in standard, to the rubbish littering these threads all week. I'd love to hear from Daveybank and it was great to hear from Outlander2 during the week. Zior, please don't be a stranger, after your post on behalf of the Professor earlier in the week.

In line with Wednesdays child and a few other chartists, I'm in agreeance of there being some major shifts in SP over the next few weeks. Whilst always wanting the SP to go through the roof, should we see 8 monthly lows under $0.04c it provides a great opportunity for anyone wanting to join the next ride.

From experience in other stocks, once they make statements to the market, those statements have already been answered, and their getting Shareholders comfortable with the idea. They all but threw it out there for licensing partnerships, on their website update last Thursday. Couple that with LC standing in front of a 8 x 3 metre promotional advertisement, at our biggest airport, believe me something's brewing. She never stops mentioning how tight she is with capital. Why would they do that, when we are still in trials, without any product to market or sell yet. Reason- product ( IMUGENE ) name and logo becoming familiar with future consumers. Any BP they couple up with, would be known to most people, so when the time comes and major announcements are made, people will also have known IMU from somewhere. Therefore, they wont look like something BP is taking a punt with, it's all about brand awareness in getting in first.

Even if my suspicions proved to be wrong, the verdict on IMU and its 4 products will be known in the next six months. For us long term holders, that's welcomed news and a short time to wait, compared to the years it's taken to get here !!

I have full confidence. It's also great to see IMU management push the button, with a bit of advertising and promotion.

-GO IMU!

Not Financial Advice - Opinions Only - DYOR!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
-0.003(5.08%)
Mkt cap ! $411.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.9¢ 5.9¢ 5.5¢ $2.898M 51.11M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 4186955 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 337877 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.