IMU 1.82% 5.6¢ imugene limited

Ann: Imugene Corporate Presentation, page-117

1. 249 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 534
    Yep @Watmighthavben & @MrLearner,
    Let's hope it's not one day- What might have been, when looking back on IMU.

Whilst I'm of the firm belief IMU and their SP have turned the corner in the previous week. I always view constructive criticism as being a positive thing. Wise people learn from the mistakes of others. Why make those mistakes, if you have loyal supporters helping you avoid them.

I'm the first in this thread to declare not having a Bio background. However, I've designed and manufactured mining machinery for over 30 years with my family and great employees. In making prototypes, then marketing and manufacturing them, I see comparisons (although IMU's on a much larger scale) to what I've done for most of my work life. These tasks centre around many variables, concerning the NEED and DEMAND for the product. Personally, I can't see two bigger credential in covering these two criteria, than rolling out a cure for cancer.

I've never questioned the integrity or ethics of LC. Similarly, her energy and enthusiasm for IMU and its products, is a large reason so many investors have stuck around. However, the identification and negotiations with potential partners is crucial. This goes beyond seminars and billboards at the airport. To date the market potential, mixed with occasional positive data, is the reason so many have stuck around. I also acknowledge those who jumped in (FOMO) on its way to $0.63c in 2021 who being smaller retail investors, have doubled down. I believe if only one of the four IMU products in studies become successful, marketing and sales skills will almost be unnecessary. But until that time we'll need capital and time isn't the only important ingredient, deciding IMU's success or failure. So then I'm agreed Ben- why hasn't IMU enlisted the expertise of someone such as "Centerview Partners LLC" in taking our interest's to market. They couldn't do a worse job (based on the last two years results) than Paul Hopper, Monil Shah, or Bell Potter. As I've repeatedly said, I don't think Paul Hopper has pulled the trigger on IMU yet.
    Maybe I've already subconsciously, answered my own question !

If a run does come again on the back of anticipated great data, why wouldn't you have a company such as Centerview lining us up with the best candidates. It's almost like being with an estate agent from a different city, who no one's heard of. Be amongst the biggest with the highest following and clout !!

I also agree - (@MrLearner) " most deals dont get off the ground, not because the science or technology, or that drill results are not good, but because of management cock-ups. "

Again I think IMU is on the verge of some big things, which will start to be rolled out (data firstly) over the next six months. With escalations in partnership's- SP and - hopefully the rollout of the Holy Grail, in providing a solution in the control of cancer, over the next few years.

I hope everyone's had a weekend even half as good as mine. Some great posts over the weekend- enjoy the remainder of it !

-GO IMU!

Not Financial Advice - Opinions Only - DYOR!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
0.001(1.82%)
Mkt cap ! $411.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.7¢ 5.3¢ $731.7K 13.32M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 580359 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 686331 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.