IMU 1.82% 5.6¢ imugene limited

Ann: Imugene Corporate Presentation, page-132

1. 1,203 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 349
    The wait has been long but give me a single example where IMU has been deviated from its track and its science. Cancer, particularly 3rd and 4th stage are very challenging to be treated and cured but what IMU is trying to establish is quite astonishing and remarkable. In order to prove its science is working requires time and patience, who would thought that just having a jab in your arm can treat and cure cancers while majority of doctors still prefers surgery and chemo (not only because of that's only way to treat cancer but because there is huge money involved)

The next data release will be critical and I have not seen LC so excited about IMU future. What IMU demonstrated so far is quite promising however if the next set of data from 84 patience can even demonstrate 60-70% response rate, IMU will be a different beast by next July (i.e. July 2025).

Believe in Science, once TB (tuberculosis) used to kill people but it is almost eradicated with use of pills , similar thing that IMU is trying to achieve here.
    Last edited by ExtraPace: Monday, 13:25

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
0.001(1.82%)
Mkt cap ! $411.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.7¢ 5.3¢ $731.7K 13.32M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 580359 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 686331 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.