IMU 4.00% 4.8¢ imugene limited

Ann: Imugene Corporate Presentation, page-92

1. 494 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20385

IMU - One deal and we're off to the races

As long overdue as this corporate presentation from Imugene (IMU - ASX) was from a commercial perspective, it was good when it finally arrived. As noted in recent years CEO’s from successful Aussie biotechs such as TLX, NEU, Cu6 and ACW have long compared their stock to others in their market segment from a market cap, licensing, dollars and cents perspective. Details of recent industry mergers, takeovers and out licensing deals are often leaned on by them to highlight their stocks potential share price and third party saleability.

Comparing Imugene to oncolytic virus developers, such as Replimune, or allogeneic therapy companies such as Allogene, (i.e., as I have done in the past,) places this corporate presentation by Imugene as one of, if not their best IMO. Upfront sums and prospective royalty payments resultant from industry acquisitions are on display here, from which the market can gauge the amounts forthcoming to them should Imugene land such a deal. The only downside being Imugene has yet to land any deal of a commercial nature thus far.

That said their immunotherapy platforms are progressing over time, with Azer Cel, Vaxinia and Oncarlytics all presenting IMU shareholders with the potential for significant upside in 2024/5. As slow as the Vaxinia Trial has appeared to progress since January of this year, the presentation would suggest Imugene may not be too far away from releasing the optimal biological dose for the monotherapy arm of the drug. Or at least whether 10 parts to the 9 is their next step. Whilst it would appear trial supervisors have not ruled further FDA fast track designations for the drug, to add to their already prized bile duct scalp.

Dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.