IMU 0.00% 5.2¢ imugene limited

I'm not saying they are more or less successful than IMU. And I...

1. 491 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20302
    I'm not saying they are more or less successful than IMU. And I can't ever remember saying that.

In a previous life their current CEO was clearly instrumental in the Principe sale to Sanofi for $3.7bn USD, I'd call that success. I'd say he and his company have been successful in recent webinars at discussing the commercial realities of the depression and AD market segments they reside in, recent M&A activity in those sectors, and the potential afoot ahead of their Xanamem results. I'd say their overly subscribed capital raise in June at a premium to the then share price, together with their current run and recent peer reviewed analysis all point to success. But like Imugene they are clearly in the development stage and awaiting clinical trial results to bring them home toward success.

I would however say @footnort its not a competition, and clearly clogging up these threads with information on other stocks is highly frustrating if not boring to those here to follow Imugene. Whether it's junk mail on Hoppers other stocks, or the recent bout of RAC news on these threads, clearly the majority of us aren't interested. But from time to time acknowledging the presence if not performance of stocks such as the Aussie biotechs TLX, CU6, ACW or NEU listed by me, or Imugene's counterparts on the Nasdaq such and Replimune and Allogene, can provide a healthy perspective on where the company is at in a particular moment in time. All that said @footnort unlike me you may not perceive ACW to be successful, and you are entitled to your opinion. Like IMU time shall tell I guess. I would however suggest with all due respect, whether its ACW or IMU, past performance is no guarantee of future results. More often than not it's irrelevant when it comes to the share price in the weeks, months and years to come.

Best of luck to those in both stocks.

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $382.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.3¢ 5.2¢ $160.0K 3.048M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 882045 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 457736 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.