IMU 4.00% 4.8¢ imugene limited

Tataki, I don’t see us getting an offer at this stage. The...

1. 3,313 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7334
    Tataki,

I don’t see us getting an offer at this stage.
    The company is setting us up for multiple smaller deals.

Looking at the bigger cancer market it’s clear that it is ripe for major disruption. It’s like a fragmented cottage industry waiting to be decimated by a new technology.

It’s not just the large number of players , it’s the way every product addresses a type of cancer and then a stage for that particular cancer. Early stage or later stage.

And as we all know these therapies aren’t even treating 90% of the addressable market. The solid or cold tumors don’t have any products available. The poor sufferers are slowly poisoned by chemo or burned alive by radiotherapy.

So when Yuman Fong comes along with an off the shelf universal vacvine against all cancers , his genius invention stands ready to disrupt and dominate the cancer industry. $500bn worth of annual sales going begging.

IMU’ s approach to attack the opportunity with limited resources is to progress their therapies by treating small populations of hard to treat cancers without any other option or alternative therapy available.

By doing this the trials are small in size and short in duration. They are fast to market and have a clearly defined market size/potential.

In the course of doing this they will attract a lot of attention. When the market recognises the disruptive potential of IMU the money will flow into this stock and big offers will follow.

For now any deals are intended to get these drugs approved and into patients ASAP. As we all know IMU must partner up , license, or sell these opportunities. I can’t see them selling out the drug as such . Just the opportunity as in Bile Duct therapy.

IMU has shown in the corporate presentations that further small expansion trials are planned for Azer-Cel, Vaxinia and Oncarlytics.

The more deals they do to progress development the more attention and credibility they will gain. If they do a good deal or more than one good deal momentum will return. Fear of dilution through capital raises will abate.

Just the credibility that deals will add to the IMU story will be gold for shareholders..

How much is the deal worth in dollars will depend on so many variables it’s impossible to even guess. I’d like to see a cheque attached. $100m would be very nice starting point. To ease the capital restraints.

When the matket sees that change of direction from a development company transforming into a commercial entity shareholders will be well rewarded. Once it’s accepted that IMU really does have the potential to disrupt the cancer industry the SP growth will be stellar.

Everything I’ve seen recently tells me we are on the cusp of a deal or maybe several deals. This year we are expecting results or early results across all our platforms. It should really hot up from there.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.