IMU 0.00% 5.3¢ imugene limited

Ann: Imugene Corporate Presentation, page-32

1. 1,795 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 504
    @Bundy_Too,
    Like l mentioned in a previous post it's "Greed" that drives humans, as for averaging down in a hope to turn things around as @Tenacity & Patience pointed out - "Well those who doubled down in purchasing multiples of initial holdings at that time, aren't just going anywhere. Unless forced financially"
    If one has the time/years of life to wait, keep averaging down or forced financially to sell at loss those are the hard calls we make but once done & in the revision mirror move forward in a positive way.
    For myself living in Victoria l could see change coming with excessive Government spending and control, l sold all my investment residential properties deciding to invest in the Stock market running it as a business, it's clean and l had the control to work it to my advantage and not the ATO.

What have l learnt after some 13 years of doing this, keep your cool when analysing a potential stock and avoid getting caught up in online hype or big change in the share price.

What you can not control is the illegal market manipulation scheme's and insider bad behaviour that continues even with the under-resourced ASX watch-dog !! toothless in my view

Good luck to all

ST

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $394.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.5¢ 5.3¢ $817.0K 15.17M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 4719788 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 453183 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.