IMU 4.00% 4.8¢ imugene limited

I am always caused to remember a few of lines from a black and...

1. 10,082 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27195
    I am always caused to remember a few of lines from a black and white Cowboy and Western movie when I was a kid:

Judge: "String him up boys."

Bystander: "But Judge you can't just hang him. You have to give him a fair trial."

Judge: "Alright then. We'll give him a fair trial. Then we'll hang him. Okay boys who wants to be on the jury?"

Mobs have been the same irrational beast since time began. If you were an old lady standing in the street when someone who was not prepared
    to accept they should have been watching where they were going fell over they could lash out claiming you put a curse on them and that's why they fell over Waiting for a victim there was always an irrational mob ready to join in and burn the old lady at the stake.

Nothing really changes so many people like to blame others when the true perpetrator looks back at them every morning in the mirror. The beauty of being anonymous on HC is you can find a mob whenever you need one to form the jury and then do the hanging. You never have to confront the consequences of your own decisions.

My opinion only DYOR

Fact Finder

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.