IMU 1.41% 7.0¢ imugene limited

Hi Davy,Excellent post as always. I too feel that the 2nd dose...

1. 6,432 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5272
    Hi Davy,

Excellent post as always. I too feel that the 2nd dose escalation will be completed soon, recruitment of 3 patients across multiple sites certainly would not be difficult & they likely may have identified suitable patients for screening prior to this commencing (I can confirm that this happens in clinical trial sites, they know their patients that they are treating).

After Easter for final dose escalation makes sense, but we need to get confirmation that 50ug was ok first, & review by IDMC. I feel that this will be safe & no tolerability issues, based on Her-Vaxx, but we don’t yet 100% know.

@snouty did seem very definite in stating 2nd cohort dosed & 3rd commencing after Easter. Snouty has been here a long time, never known him to lead anyone up the garden path & has shared some very helpful information over the years, so I think we are all pretty much on the same page as to timelines with PD1 Vaxx. Interestingly even though this is a Ph1 trial, with a primary endpoint of safety, tolerability & optimal dosing in a Monotherapy, they are also looking at immune response & efficacy as well. Things are a little different in cancer trials, aren’t they?

So we really do have 3 impending announcements coming up, Dose Escalation in PD1 Vaxx, and 2 presentations at AACR for data. I’m very much looking forward to HER-VAXX Ph2 in particular. Something else may come out of the blue from AACR, you just never know at this mid stage of development in a novel therapy.

Apart from your excellent information in posts Davy, I really have always liked your philosophy on life & the orange tree analogy is just another example. It’s refreshing, particularly on a stock forum.

Have a great weekend all & thanks to all of you for your excellent posts & a lot of time spent putting in that effort for some. It’s very helpful. Go Imugeners!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
-0.001(1.41%)
Mkt cap ! $512.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.1¢ 6.8¢ $922.0K 13.28M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 702419 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.1¢ 1365317 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.0¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 1.69 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.0¢ 7.1¢ 6.8¢ 5455105
Last updated 15.59pm 24/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.