ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 65 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68
    You're insane! This is literally just a research and testing lab with a handful of potentially cancer curing drugs in trail-phase only, and you're selling it @ $0.25c? They haven't even gone to market with a sellable product yet and you're proporting that the hype isn't real?

Maybe this will put things into perspective the next time you choose to capitalise on your 5% return -
    The market cap of IMU is about $1.4billion. Compared to Roche (the largest cancer drug manfacturer in the world) @ AUD$480 billion, with an annual rev of AUD$90bil.
    Basic math places their market cap at 340 times larger than IMU and gives us a solid indication of where the global market ceiling is for IMU IF their products work better than what's currently on the shelf. Assuming IMU grows just 10 times larger ($14bil market cap...highly probable) I can pay off my house and will probably receive a sufficient dividend that allows me to work part time. At 100 times larger ($140billion, not impossible) I'm retired in my 30's.
    Either way, I'm 1.5 years into a 5 year hold period and have been averging-in ever since.

DYOR - Not financial advice - I could be dreaming or prophesying, who knows? Only time will tell.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.