IMU 3.77% 5.1¢ imugene limited

I've been waiting for this announcement!!The first patient dosed...

1. 152 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 507
    I've been waiting for this announcement!!
    The first patient dosed in the HER-Vaxx nextHERIZON study, and we'll expect final results in July 2023 (in 9-10 months time).

The ANN and the Clinical trial website do not mention the dosage, however as was stated in previous ANN dated 27/06/22, "HERIZON-extension Cohort Review Committee (CRC) confirmed a dose of HER-Vaxx 100µg for future studies commencing soon." So we can expect an even stronger antibody response with the added benefit of Keytruda which aims to block PD-1 proteins enabling T-cells to find a kill cancer cells. So we've got B-Cells, T-Cells fighting and working together, it's a "one, two combination" as Leslie tells us.

We're also trialling in combination with Paclitaxel (Taxol) which works by stopping cancer cells from separating into two new cells, blocking the growth of the cancer. Which potentially allows the immune system boosted by HER-Vaxx to take a stronger hold of the cancer and overwhelm it.
    The third drug we're trialling in combination is Irinotecan (Camptosar) and acts the same way as Taxol, preventing cell division.

I'm happy to see this second arm as an alternative as I'm interested to see whether HER-Vaxx is further validated which could compete with the likes of Keytruda. If you were Merck & Co, would you wait until the trial is over to find out?

The biggest winners here are the patients who have a chance at combating this awful disease and spending more time with loved ones.

DYOR, GLTAH's and Patients!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
-0.002(3.77%)
Mkt cap ! $373.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 5.0¢ $669.7K 13.07M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1074997 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 1209633 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.