IMU 5.56% 5.7¢ imugene limited

ESMO: Merck's Keytruda-Lenvima flop hands Novartis-BeiGene,...

1. 6,640 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4359
    ESMO: Merck's Keytruda-Lenvima flop hands Novartis-BeiGene, Hengrui a brighter liver cancer future

I read the above article with interest. I understand it is about liver cancer but I am sure the same game is on for all other hard to treat cancer.

It is all about combination, combination, combination. It also goes to show how well in tune LC is with what is going on and what is being done to further better treatments for patients. No wonder from day one, she keeps on banging the drum of combination and dance partners. And she wasted no time driving the company towards that direction.

One point of particular note is that all these combo trials do not only look for better efficacy but safety profile also plays a huge role in determination of the success/failure of a combo trial. With Hervaxx safety profile, that is one side of the equation taken care of. Let's hope they produce a far better efficacy than what is out there with less safety issue. If achieved, the Hervaxx/Keytruda combo could well eventually become the SOC for gastric cancer.

May the best combo win!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
0.003(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $417.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.8¢ 5.2¢ $2.499M 45.00M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1921794 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 1368288 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.