IMU 1.89% 5.4¢ imugene limited

I wouldn’t be so sure about that! It’s an open label trial, so...

1. 3,248 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7118
    I wouldn’t be so sure about that!

It’s an open label trial, so Merck and IMU will be fully informed all the way.

HerVAX trial was stopped early by the IDMC, because it was unfair to the patients not receiving HerVAX . That says a lot about HerVAX.

Tjis should be remembered by those complaining about not getting the OS data from HerVAX Ph2 trial.

Leslie said it again today, “the longer this goes the better the results.” She told me that herself about 3 years ago. And in todays webinar she said survival times for diagnosed gastric cancer sufferers was 6 months to 14 months.

We don’t need an ASX announcement to point out the obvious. We are well past the 14 months..

MERCK woukd have had full disclosure of the progress and all data from the HerVAX Ph2 trial. It’s quite common to share price sensitive information once the interested party has signe an NDA.

Whilst many here are disappointed , this announced is a really big deal. The company is well on track to achieve its goals. LC has clearly stated the fastest way to the big money is to do combos with the biggest selling Cancer Drugs., That way we piggy back straight into peak sales.

So getting Merck to come to the dance is huge. And tossing in >$10M worth of free stock is just as good as $10M in cash.

Well done to Leslie and her team. That new hire was another brilliant move.

Leslie has also said there are only about 100 people globally at the pointy end of the spear in cancer research. They all know each other and what work that each are doing. So we are on the radar.

There were some serious hints that the CD19 partnerships were looking really good too. I expect there will be big bombshell news dropped a a cancer conference this year regarding treatment of solid tumors. As Bob Harari said “ this will be front page worldwide”. We were given a clue today to watch out for those headlines..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.001(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $389.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.4¢ 5.3¢ $54.78K 1.033M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 798906 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 2943274 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.