IMU 1.96% 5.2¢ imugene limited

DT here's how it is. I'll out it plain and simple for the less...

1. 387 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    DT here's how it is. I'll out it plain and simple for the less intelligent.
    we have 4 trials going.

- Hervax in phase 2. Interim data due between now and end of 2020. Final results approx April 20201. This was the original development by Lord Axel hoos and hopper. one is an extremely intelligent world renowned oncologist and the other is the godfather of biotech deals in Australia.
    - Pd1 vaxx also in phase 2. Developed by professor kumaya with ongoing trials throughout Asia and Europe I believe. This was an acquisition and prelim results from phase 1 were ok to good, not exceptional. Not betting on this pony but it's another feather in the b-cell space which we have no competition.
    - cf33 developed by a smart Asian who primarily chose imugene for hopper and axel and Leslie. Pre clinical results were excellent and are now just going into phase 1. Results mid-late next year.
    cons are slot of our trials are in basket shop economies like India and eastern Europe so with corona around and their political leaders and police with low protein brain development, who knows the logistical nightmare that is currently effecting trials. Cf33 is split into two trials keyvaxx and vaxxinia.

run the math on cost per patient (150k)and you see that the 23m raise at 3.6cents takes us through to the end of phase 2 for her-vaxx and end of phase 1 for both cf33 trials. Pd1 vaxx by kumaya is also funded through a mix of government and imugene to see out phase 2.

hence the share price is depressed, as we are in a pandemic and at the forefront of awakening the world to the first b-cell immunotherapies to compliment the legacy model of chemotherapy. There's a problem, there's no money in a cure, we will be valued higher if we can extend life because extending life equals more money for big pharma to pump the patients full of drugs before they die. It's a sick world but that's the reality. If you put the value of the intellectual property at 700ml per successful phase 2 trial and 150ml per successful phase 1 trial, you will see our potential valuation is 1.7b if all 4 are successful before another need to raise capital. Given were are on the asx, take some off that and my guess is we are either worth $1b today or zero. The price of the bet is what the stock trades at. Ind clearances, safety reviews, corporate updates are all just noise. The balls in your court
    Last edited by shemara: 07/05/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
0.001(1.96%)
Mkt cap ! $373.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.1¢ 5.3¢ 5.1¢ $237.6K 4.611M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 60830 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 1004153 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.56am 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.