IMU 9.26% 5.9¢ imugene limited

Ann: Imugene HER-Vaxx Phase 2 PFS Data and Flags Three New Trials, page-71

1. 1,391 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10577
    Please don't think that the bull run up to here was because of the details in this announcement, it is not/was not priced in. Yes announcements have and are still to be expected which adds to the overall fundamental sentiment, however the run higher has been based on that overall fundamental sentiment and the perfect technical springboard. It would have happened regardless of whether this announcement came this morning or 4 weeks from now. This announcement will add more fuel to the fire. I expect 0.425 to be hit this morning then a bit of a breather before going higher again, though it would be nice to see 0.425 become immediate support with a break and bounce today. We are only at the beginning of this move, we have weeks of bull momentum to unwind yet.

"I expect to see the w5 to be turned by the e21 and run north in the next few bars (read weeks). Fundamentals confirm this imo (yes the CR) as does the consolidation & distribution phase we've been going through. Will it be take a news catalyst to get going? Probably to give it its legs, however I think technicals will lead this move (que leaky ship accusations)." - posted 02/08/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.005(9.26%)
Mkt cap ! $433.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.9¢ 5.4¢ $1.489M 25.99M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 35252 5.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 1753430 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.