IMU 1.85% 5.3¢ imugene limited

"You have no idea how many patients are alive or not."I don't...

1. 156 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 100
    "You have no idea how many patients are alive or not."

I don't nor does anyone else or you.

"The OS data for the additional 9 patients can't be available if last patient was dosed 6 months ago"

Of course the OS raw data is available internally at Imugene. The raw data would include the patient details with presumably a dichotomous variable that indicates 1 = deceased or 0 = alive. Despite only 6 months lapsing, survival probability can still theoretically be calculated. My point is that more time would need to lapse for patients in order to see whether the median OS remains the same, decreases or increases.

"I think you're missing the point that a fully recruited trial of this kind taking more time is a good thing."

Conversely, where did I explicitly say that a fully recruited trial is a bad or unfavourable outcome?

"Also, I appreciated the additional data they've provided. But each to their own, as long as it isn't bs."

Could you please point out the "additional data" provided in the conference presentation paper specifically around substantial and/or material changes to the overall survival that is vastly different from the November announcement? And no, I am not referring to tables and figures relating to survival curves, adverse events, antibodies and excluding conclusions and/or commentary.

Do not make the mistake of assuming that I do not think the results are positive. However, I am not going to be convinced that the conference presentations reports on additional overall survival data. I am waiting for more data and it will come. Like you said, each to their own.
    Last edited by coeusthinks: 12/04/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
-0.001(1.85%)
Mkt cap ! $389.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.6¢ 5.3¢ $615.0K 11.39M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 2977440 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 283236 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.