IMU 1.45% 6.8¢ imugene limited

Ann: Imugene HER-Vaxx Presentation at AACR 2021 Meeting, page-69

1. 11 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    I just skimmed it but it doesn't seem like there's any new data. The KM curves are just a different way of representing it.

With regards to your questions though I'll give you an example and it may seem a bit crude/cruel but that's how it is. Median overall survival basically means the time it took for 50 percent of your patients to experience an event. The event in this case is death. So if I have 25 patients in my trial which started 1/6/20 (ten months ago) and one person died every month up until now (each step down of the KM ) then my median OS will be the time it took for 5 of those ten people to die and in this simple example it'll be 5 months. I can't use the 15 patients I have that are still alive in my statistics until they die which is why LC used to keep saying no updates are a good thing (though the retail sector views it the opposite ). I'll give you a real life example. Ibrutinib for relapsed /refractory CML/SCL according to the RESONATE trial had a median treatment duration (not the same as OS but how long they're taking the drug) of like 20months in 2017 or something whereas if you look at the final follow up data in 2019 the median changes to 41 months.

In terms of if a government would subsidise treatment based on a 6 month benefit in OS then the simple answer is likely to be yes (as long as the price is right). Drug companies will work our out the price of their drug based on the perceived benefits and not the other way around. They're not going to charge 1 million per dose if the benefit is only a few months, what they will do is look at the price of the drug they're beating and judge how much they can charge based on how much better it is. It's a complicated thing but if you're interested you can google ICER and have a bit of a read.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.8¢
Change
-0.001(1.45%)
Mkt cap ! $497.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.9¢ 7.0¢ 6.7¢ $1.242M 18.24M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1443066 6.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.9¢ 671816 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.9¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.72 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.9¢ 6.9¢ 6.7¢ 6493774
Last updated 15.59pm 29/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.