IMU 3.51% 5.5¢ imugene limited

Ann: Imugene Images and Follows CHECKVacc in TNBC Patients, page-69

1. 262 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 162
    A relative sadly passed away from gastric cancer last year after a 1-year fight. She was diagnosed when it was stage 4. At the time I emailed Leslie Chong and asked whether she qualified for the HER-Vaxx trial. Leslie's reply (within minutes) said that, even if her cancer was confirmed through biopsy to be HER-2 positive, the standard of care in Australia would be Herceptin, so she wouldn't qualify.

I asked my relative whether her cancer was HER-2 positive and her response was that they couldn't get enough of a sample to confirm whether it was or not (so no Herceptin). The way the cancer had manifested was diffusely throughout the region around her stomach so it wasn't possible to get a single sample with enough cells in it to tell. Subsequently the cancer went on to infect multiple organs and places within her abdomen. She had massive surgery to remove her stomach and multiple organs but it was too late - the cancer had spread everywhere.

Scanning and surgery are very blunt tools when it comes to locating and removing cancer. But imagine if you had a virus that did just that - located all the cancer you suspected existed, but also all the cancer you were unaware of? Then also it attacks and kills that cancer? It gives you a tool 100% designed for its purpose rather than the 2nd hand tools we are using today. It blows my mind.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
-0.002(3.51%)
Mkt cap ! $402.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.7¢ 5.7¢ 5.4¢ $1.042M 18.87M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 628179 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 897037 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.