IMU 7.81% 5.9¢ imugene limited

Ann: Imugene Investor Webinar - MAST Study Update, page-173

1. 328 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 310
    After watching the webinar it seemed to me to be a lot more to take away from what wasn't said rather than what Leslie and Paul did tell us.
    Firstly, I believe it is way too soon to be getting over excited, as while the data is good it is in a small cohort and mostly by IT which is much easier to access, and while it is at a mid range dose the expansion into a bigger cohort would delay meaningful data beyond the original 24 month timeframe for the MAST study.
    It seems that it hasn't been determined what solid tumours will be targeted with as yet, CF33 + Hnis or Oncarlytics with CD19, trials may be run side by side, dependent on how difficult the cancer is to treat.
    Leslie seems to be very excited that the results that have been seen are in the monotherapy, not much interest now in the combination therapy, so not likely that there will any push for results here. It would be interesting at Merke's offices, possibly hopeful for great results in the Keytruda combination as it would make Keytruda more valuable to IMU in their quest for approval, the balance of power now in Imugene's corner.
    I am looking forward to hearing about RenovoRX and how that may possibly be used to locate difficult to find cancers.
    It seems like Leslie has a plan for breakthrough therapy, not likely to happen until H2 2024 though so a little time before we see that.
    Paul reiterated that SOC is only approved after Phase 3 trials, so this is way down the track, unless a partnership or licensing out the product occurs.
    All in all the last few days have been nothing short of incredible for Shareholders, particularly those that purchased in the low 4s and of course for traders making that easy money at low risk.
    I would love to see this run for the remainder of the week and pass through the allusive 10c range, already feel like the monkey is off my back, not that I have the better half to fear as She has said ever since it dropped through the floor just don't consider it to be available for years, or at all and you will sleep better at night, God love her and I do.

DYOR opinion only

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
-0.005(7.81%)
Mkt cap ! $442.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.4¢ 6.5¢ 5.9¢ $2.709M 44.23M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 12739 6.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 255988 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 04/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.0¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 6.25 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.4¢ 6.5¢ 5.9¢ 22305109
Last updated 15.59pm 04/06/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.