IMU 7.14% 7.5¢ imugene limited

Of course, all your assets your buy are just wonderful....

1. 117 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    Of course, all your assets your buy are just wonderful.
    Otherwise, who wants to pay good money for your crappy assets.
    So, talk up the assets, no matter what. I would expect that of any manager, otherwise, here's a shoe for you.

Then you sell the parts you don't need.
    Happens all the time, business' are bought, and then cut up, some parts kept, some parts sold at a profit, some at a loss, some just the remaining bits and peices.
    I don't see a problem here.

Manufacturing is sorted out, with experts who can run a plant.
    No issues, otherwise, just more costs, and no fill.
    Which other pharma staring up is going to hand to you their IP, so you can fill your factory so it at a minimum breaks even, instead of just paying for a factory running at a small % of its capacity. Perfect factory for all those pharmas who wants small runs, with continual changes, to find what they want.
    Let this other company fill it, and make their money. I still don't see an issue.
    IP, isn't that why NDA's are signed, and patents are sought?
    How many items are produced in China, and companies are relying on their patents and NDA's to ensure that their IP is not onsold.

And, the original disclosure was vague, so the lack of definition will continue, because "we can't let all the cats out of the bag"

What was gained?
    Throw the dog a bone, and hope he stops barking.
    Share price is not what people expect. Details are not being provided. Results are not being broadcast.
    They would know, even if "I don't read HC", because one of the lackeys would be summarising the issues here.

Tomorrows show is CF33-hNIS (VAXINIA) technology has been selected for a short oral presentation during the Basic Science Research Seminar Abstract Session. Lets see how many US investors listen and take note of the technology being highlighted tomorrow. Not the results, the technology.
    Tech needs money, and this is where the wooing needs to be. The money, not my 50 cents I saved up from my spare change, so I could buy 5 shares.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.5¢
Change
0.005(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $548.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.1¢ 7.6¢ 7.1¢ $1.896M 25.79M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 3194318 7.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.6¢ 331280 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.6¢
  Change
0.005 ( 6.34 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.1¢ 7.6¢ 7.1¢ 15199158
Last updated 15.59pm 10/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.