IMU 7.14% 7.5¢ imugene limited

Raganarolf, Agreed ! The podcast was nothing further than what...

1. 212 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 435
    Raganarolf,
    Agreed ! The podcast was nothing further than what had already been announced- It was 15 minutes none of us will ever get back. I actually think this was a deflection. I'm now of the mindset there's much more going on behind the scenes. I don't believe relinquishing the production plant and saving on staff overheads was all Leslie had as a priority when suggesting, IMU would be monitising in recent broadcasts. The suggestion by her that news would come around seminars, is still in play for mine.

What's fantastic is that yes- we did get 2/2 in the recent Bile duct cohort. The saving grace is that IMU are compelled under disclosure requirements with the ASX- to advise anything major, that might damage IMU. No failed studies have been advised, which makes the latest dip in SP an over reaction of impatience.

I've invested in the Share Market and hundreds of ASX companies, since leaving school over 37 years ago. The vibe's I'm getting from this stock is that they're holding back strategically, in throwing over one of their trump cards (for younger investors that has nothing to do with Donald). Something doesn't suit their agenda or are being gagged in a progressing deal or partnership. The production site sell off was always going to happen, and has served as a great deflection. At least they thought so. The shares being off 25% has them now doing interviews and podcasts, whilst not mentioning the war -SP.

We know there's no bad news ! So why not buckle up and if the science doesn't get this baby over the line, it might of already have done so. Our best cards are yet to be thrown on the table !

-GO IMU!

Not Financial Advice - Opinions Only - DYOR!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.5¢
Change
0.005(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $548.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.1¢ 7.6¢ 7.1¢ $1.896M 25.79M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 3194318 7.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.6¢ 331280 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.6¢
  Change
0.005 ( 6.34 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.1¢ 7.6¢ 7.1¢ 15199158
Last updated 15.59pm 10/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.