IMU 1.67% 6.1¢ imugene limited

Ann: Imugene Licenses Allogeneic CD19 CAR T Cell Therapy, page-280

1. 15,335 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5486
    I am tipping that the manufacturing plant was sourced in the USA for a number of reasons ... access to USA government funding could be one of those reasons through a number of programs ..... surely taking over a USA manufacturing plant; being partnered with City of Hope Medical Centre; and having Yuman Fong on the team will help open these doors for additional government support / funding, especially if IMU can successfully develop a cancer vaccine ?

While the timing and pricing of the CR sucks, I think people need to look past that and see what the deal in its entirety will / could do for IMU and I will re-iterate what I said yesterday - why would IMU be touting how they "remain incredibly eager to bring the results of this trial to our shareholders, patients and the wider public." if bad news was on the horizon like some naysayers on here are claiming ?

GLTAH

https://www.aacr.org/professionals/...-affairs/national-cancer-moonshot-initiative/

NATIONAL CANCER MOONSHOT INITIATIVE

Even before the announcement of the National Cancer Moonshot Initiative, the AACR provided thought leadership to the White House on the current state of cancer research, on ways to make more therapies available to more patients, and on the importance of cancer prevention and detection. Since the launch of Vice President Joe Biden’s “national commitment to end cancer as we know it,” AACR members and leaders have worked to shape and realize the vice president’s vision.

https://www.brookings.edu/articles/bidens-big-bet-on-place-based-industrial-policy/

Biden's big bet on place-based industrial policy

upload_2023-8-17_9-35-23.png

https://www.cancer.gov/about-nci/budget

NCI Budget and Appropriations

Budget Allocation and Spending

To achieve its research goals, each year NCI issues grants to support investigator-initiated research, to conduct clinical trials, and to support initiatives that address health care disparities. NCI also funds cross-cutting initiatives such as cancer centers and funds programs to develop a strong workforce of cancer researchers. NCI conducts intramural research, operates research facilities at the NCI-Frederick campus, and provides essential management and support for its cancer research activities.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.1¢
Change
0.001(1.67%)
Mkt cap ! $446.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.0¢ 6.3¢ 5.8¢ $1.661M 27.74M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 513999 6.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.2¢ 51941 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.2¢
  Change
0.001 ( 4.38 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.0¢ 6.2¢ 5.8¢ 10422066
Last updated 15.59pm 05/06/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.