IMU 0.00% 5.8¢ imugene limited

Precision Biosciences has instantly updated it's website,...

1. 2,922 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 132
    Precision Biosciences has instantly updated it's website, removing Car T IP from it's 'pipeline'

.https://precisionbiosciences.com/

Previously (Only two days ago) they had two IP under their 'pipeline' on the website!!

They now only have their one other IP listed under 'Pipeline', being Gene Editing

During my research I established after the recent formal feedback Precision received from FDA, (after Precision formally enquired), Precision have come to the realisation their Cart T IP was never going to get anywhere on it's own.

In comes IMU, who have come to the conclusion (I'm thinking, after the FDA feedback), that IMU's Car T IP would be a perfect fit for the missing pieces FDA are looking for.

It's a win for Precision as they are happy to get some $ and a win for IMU who take over their IP and more to pursue the holy grail !

Short time pain, Yes! SP is depressing (for longs) and getting smashed and targeted by short sellers and yes dilution

Medium term, IMU's IP is slowing simmering along (IMO, DYOR) as a life changer for not only SH but for cancer sufferers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $424.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.8¢ 5.8¢ 5.6¢ $1.032M 18.08M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 90000 5.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 744737 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.8¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.03 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.8¢ 5.8¢ 5.6¢ 4924782
Last updated 15.59pm 14/06/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.