IMU 2.00% 5.1¢ imugene limited

Thanks @rolly777 what with CF33 Check Vacc, Next Herizon with...

1. 479 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20107
    Thanks @rolly777 what with CF33 Check Vacc, Next Herizon with Her Vaxx and Keytruda and more recently PD1 Vaxx Imprinter not following through, the market wants more than first patient dosed information. I'm not sure whose running the show in there anymore, but I'd be hopping on my bike and talking about the patients we haven't heard about in the Vaxinia MAST Trial from last Octobers data cut, and make up for the near hundreds of percent wiped from the share price since back then. Start being proactive, rather than singing from the same hymn sheet on Proactiv. You're literally costing us millions daily
    The market wants specific details on why, when and where patients have been dosed and the actual ETA on the data delivery. Not rhetoric. They don't believe or listen to the semantics any longer. Facts and figures are what is required.

The bile duct expansion was announced eons ago. The MAST Trial should be at or nearing the OBDR by now. Investors are starting to ask if not question "What's going on?" And with good reason. That's what's hurting the share price, Blind Freddy could even tell you that.

Opinions only

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
0.001(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $374.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.2¢ 4.9¢ $541.6K 10.76M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 818590 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 249636 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.