IMU 5.56% 5.7¢ imugene limited

I think punters are forgetting about where we're allowed to...

1. 340 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 286
    I think punters are forgetting about where we're allowed to use CF33 currently. Given there are ethics to abide by, and there are current gold standards. This leaves our immunotherapy drug as a last resort. With immunosuppressed patients on their last legs. No mean feat! To say you expected it to work on any patient, with any cancer, anytime is pretty naïve and rich.
    The negative Nancy's seem to underestimate cancers overall complexity and I'm sure many of you are probably on the 'BP already has a cure for cancer, but suppress this in favour of $$' brigade.
    Trials are expensive and we don't have the luxury of unlimited funds or time. Trials are evolving as we accumulate data. IMU scientists are trying to maximise this for the best results. Meaning there will be twists and turns along the way. Not to mention red tape and obligatory bureaucracy.
    There's no possible way anyone on this forum could know if things are working or failing. None of us are that well educated or connected in this space.
    If you don't get exactly what you want when you want it, then throw your toys out the pram. It won't change a damn thing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
0.003(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $417.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.8¢ 5.2¢ $2.499M 45.00M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1921794 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 1368288 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.