IMU 5.56% 5.7¢ imugene limited

And now we are getting serious ...With the notice of ‘First...

1. 577 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4802

And now we are getting serious ...

With the notice of ‘First Patient Dosed’ in the onCARlytics combo during the week, we are now entering the next critical phase for all things ‘CF33’.

The team has spent an enormous amount of time setting up for success. Punters need to understand that the much-maligned MAST study was opento almost anyone, with any type of cancer. ‘A piece of cake’ really!

A trial with such wide boundaries, or no boundaries, so to speak, is never going to be the ‘final iteration’. It will be the expansion trials, using all aspects gleamed from this ‘sand box’ trial, that the team hopes will give them a real chance of success. For the most part, and to borrow from Star Trek, the IMU team are venturing “where no man has gone before”. If you are to do this, and want any chance of success, then you had better be prepared. I can only imagine some of the strange twists and turns that team has witnessed. Some they would have been waiting for, preparing for ... others would have come out of left field.

I expect that the further the MAST trial progressed,the number of patient exclusions, for the next trials, grew exponentially. This had to happen. Think about it. And it was always going to take some time to get this right ... the dosage, the cancer type, the patient eligibility parameters, etc. Finally, the team must be reasonably confident that they have now ‘tweaked’ the trial to the point where they believe they have the best chance. And before the impatient punters jump in, they have no obligation to keep the market informed of every ‘tweak’. This is what you must do if you want to ‘build’ a successful trial. Goodness knows how often teams, I have worked with, have had to make adjustments to trial design ... so we don’t have to shuffle endpoints, or the like, once the trial is underway.

Did the CF33 story happen at light speed
    ? No.

Should it have happened faster? Very unlikely in this field.

This is a very, very complex game so when I read some of the inane ‘one-liners’ on this forum, I am led to believe that there are many here invested in something that they have little understanding of, and/or have done minimal research. I claim no expertise in the field of oncology, so I have had to get my head around many aspects of this challenging science.

A little more patience is required ... then we should finally know if Yuman’s baby is going to succeed. If you can’t wait any longer you know what to do. The SP will do whatever the ‘players’ want it to do, but in the end, it will be the science that will speak the loudest. Will the CF33 suite be a winner? Who knows? I suspect that the many cancer sufferers hope so.

This forum has a number of ‘interesting’ posters, that lean one way or the other. This is as it should be. I note we have had several warnings recently from our ‘visiting primate’. It is clear he has his own agenda and either he doesn’t understand the purpose of the MAST study ... or worse, he does understand it, but choses to mislead and misinform a forum where he doesn’t even hold. Believe him or not, it’s your choice.

Some chide @Taureanbull for his unwavering positivity ... but he does his research and is happy to share it. His recent comparisons to Keytruda are not necessarily ‘far-fetched’. If onCARlytics does what YF and SP believe it will, then Big Pharma will be lining up to combo with our little OV. As TB points out ... “onCARlytics is safe and well tolerated”. If it plays well with blinatumomab (Blincyto), and later with acer-cell ... BP will be chasing us.

Now I will get back to work and give everyone their peace.

PS - Have just noticed @melburnian latest post. Many thanks for that too.

As always, my opinion only.

Last edited by Outlander2: Thursday, 11:15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
0.003(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $417.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.8¢ 5.2¢ $2.499M 45.00M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1921794 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 1368288 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.