IMU 0.00% 5.5¢ imugene limited

Ann: Imugene onCARlytics Doses First Patient in IV Combination, page-201

1. 3,205 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7000
    That’s a really easy question to answer. Oncarlytics is administered and given 2 weeks to work its magic then Blinatumomab is administered. So there is not any concerns about interaction between the two drugs.

There are levels of evidence when it comes to medicine and medical treatment. Whilst many think a double blind placebo controlled peer reviewed evidence is the highest level, some Doctors would argue that clinical experience tops that. Many years of clinical experience in their field of expertise gives a practitioner a level of knowledge that can’t be gained from text books and science journals.

In the case of these OASIS trials it’s worth remembering just how much clinical experience Yuman Fong has! And perhaps more importantly how much experience Leslie Chong has in running trials.

@GMT2 nailed it today in the post highlighting LC’s comments “I have run over 200 ph1 Clinical Trials and have never seen data (results) like this”.

https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/74529359/single

Some of the discussion here about these trials would suggest that no preparation or thought had gone into these trials whatsoever, YF did state his submission to the FDA for the IND approval for CF33 Vaxinia was over 5000 pages of supporting scientific evidence. From preclinical trials.

On top of that we now have nearly 2 years experience with Vaxinia in humans and 8 months of Oncarlytics experience., All I’m open label trials.

Whilst many disregard what LC tells us in her video presentations, I place a lot of weight on her experience at running trials and her ability to read data.

It’s unlikely anybody reading these threads with the knowledge or experience to question any statements made by either FONG or CHONG. For myself I’ll take it at face value. The trials are producing results that have never been seen before in Cancer Trials.

That’s all the evidence I need to remain heavily invested in this amazing technology!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $404.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.6¢ 5.5¢ $399.1K 7.236M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 201018 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 749859 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.