IMU 1.89% 5.2¢ imugene limited

Ann: Imugene onCARlytics Doses First Patient in IV Combination, page-203

1. 153 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 487
    Thanks for your response TB,

Im not at all worried about safety or toxicity between the two compounds. Neither one is specifically a chemical drug per say. So by taking them in combination we should not see any resulting chemistry and toxicity. (Supported by the fact we have never seen toxicity problems from any of imugene combination study's to-date).

For me, it's all about the theory and pre clinical work and how will it translates into practice.

Will 2 weeks be sufficient head start for Vaxinia to infect all tumour cells to express the CD19 target. Or is this going to be like peeling an onion, with the requirement to continually rinse and repeat to achieve a complete response. Or no affect at all...

I know you're Mr positive regarding all things imugene. So apologies for bringing the mood down. But the cynic in me would say expressing a CD19 target on a solid tumour is at the very leading edge of medicine currently.
    This trial is the very first time it's been done. So when Leslie says "We've never seen results like this before" or words to that effect. That is a completely factual statement as they are the first people to do this, and may have nothing to do with observed efficiency.

However if we get an announcement in the coming month/s with a PR or CR off the OASIS trial, I will very much be back to buy and have plenty of powder ready.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
-0.001(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $382.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.4¢ 5.2¢ $216.1K 4.106M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 1854997 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 382882 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.